Like all other avid golfers and touring pros, you may also have set your golfing goals for 2020. But merely setting goals is not enough and you know that. Don’t you sometimes wish that you had some sort of a miracle maker that would help you achieve your goals and feel Happy after you play?
So here is the Miracle: the 20-Happy Breath technique. Get set to Shift your Results by Shifting your Breathing Patterns.
Right now, you are probably asking yourself this- Can the 20-Happy Breath technique Help Me?
Yes, it can and it will. That’s the magic of this technique. As your Breathplay Coach, I can promise you that if you practice this technique your game will improve.
1) Take four short breaths, connected, in a set.
2) At the end of this set of 4 breaths, take a long breath.
3) Continue this process four times at a stretch.
4) Remember to complete four sets of 5 by either breathing 1) in and out of your nose or 2) in and out of your mouth.
This exercise should take you anywhere between 30 and 60 seconds depending on the duration of your breaths. Sounds simple, doesn’t it? And it works like a miracle!
This unique technique will completely relax your mind and body. You will find that you are easily able to let go of your negative shots and you will discover the flow in your Golf game.
There are a few things I suggest you keep in mind while practicing the 20-Happy Breath technique..
1) Do not force or try to control your breathing, it should feel free.
2) Maintain proper speed between pushing and holding your breath.
3) There should be a rhythmic flow to your series of breaths.
4) If you are breathing in the right manner, you will feel an energy circulating throughout your body.
This special technique facilitates the release of stress, dissolves chaos and restores the feelings of being in the flow and happy.
Try it out for yourself now and improve your Golf game.
If you are ready to Improve Your Golf Game, Click Schedule Today and explore your Possibilities with Roberto in your Free 15-Min Life & Breathplay Consult.